Wednesday 30 May 2012

Allsteel. Never Sit Still.



Allsteel is the company that manufactures most of the office products I specified in my design.  They focus on designing products to cater to the client, and the type of environment the products will be used in.  What I love about this company is how they design to promote productivity in the office for all types of workers.  Looking back at the 6 features that I focused on in my design, Allsteele could provide products to support all aspects.  Whether it is an open office space or a more private office, they've got it all!  They also focus on making environmental decisions which supports my design for the TOMS headquarters.  I specifically used the STRIDE System for my main workstations.  Check out the website. It's pretty neat.  http://www.allsteeloffice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment